About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 17, 2009

A.K.A. KUMANDER LAWIN

By Beloved Bro. FRED LAURON — Iloilo, Philippines
Posted on 17 Sep 2009

Praise the mighty and precious name of our dearest Jesus!

I am very much thankful to our loving Savior, Jesus Christ, for saving me from the bondage of Satan. I would like to share my testimony to all of you, not to praise or humiliate myself, but to glorify the name of the Most High God.

Before I met God through this congregation, I was a member of the New People's Army (N.P.A.), under the banner of the well-known ALEX BONCAYAO BRIGADE (A.B.B.). At first, I served as a planner -- planning to kill many people -- until such time that I become a KUMANDER (commander). At that time, I found myself getting worse. I had a lot of vices, I was a drunkard, womanizer, smoker, etc. I thought my life was complete because I can do whatever I wanted to do and buy whatever I wanted. But the emptiness in my heart was always there. I didn't believe in God before. My god was my guns and money. I wanted to change my life but I can't.

One day in the year 1987, when we heard the sounding invitation of the JESUS MIRACLE CRUSADE (J.M.C.I.M.) headed by our dearly Beloved and Honorable Evangelist Pastor Wilde E. Almeda around the streets of Manila broadcasting "COMMUNISM IS SATANISM," my heart was infuriated. Full of anger and looking for this person who has the courage and strength and faith to challenge and insult the world of communists, I told myself that this man was completely insane and did not know what he was doing. So we planned how to kill him, and the group decided to do this during the crusade.

The plan was good, guns and gunmen were already prepared and so was I. When the time came that bel. and hon. Pastor took the stage -- fearlessly preaching the Word of God -- I told the group to get in their positions. After the countdown, we released to fire our guns directly at bel. and hon. Pastor. But a miracle happened, all our guns would not work. We tried numerous times and checked the guns and even changed them many times but still would not work. We decided to go to the camp to check our armor. We were surprised and amazed that all our guns were in good condition. I asked myself, "Who is this man?" So I personally observed this congregation until I found myself crying in the presence of the Lord, raising my hands in praising God. To God be the glory!

When I received Him as my personal Lord and Savior, everything changed in my life. I found release and relief from the bondage of sin. Thank you so much, Lord Jesus, for saving a sinful man like me. He changed my life completely: from a murderer to a God-fearing person, from pride to humility, from a rebellious citizen to a concerned citizen, and from a bad person to a good person. God is so good to save a person like me. Thanks to the fervent prayer of the Man of God, the end-time prophet who's used by our ever-loving Saviour, Jesus Christ, to deliver the captives and free them from sin. All glory and praise belong to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment