About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Trust Him


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



By Beloved Sis. LIZA DELOS SANTOS — Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posted on 23 Jan 2004

Praise the Lord! Thru Dearest Jesus' grace, I arrived safely here in Amsterdam last Sept. 6, 2003. I had enough cash money on me more or less to last up to 1.5 months. I was expecting and relying on my student loan. I thought that by that time, I will have access to the loan proceeds already. Well, it turned out that I only got the proceeds just last December, 2003. I really praise Dearest Jesus for helping me through that period when I had no money. For giving me the strength to fast at times. He touched the heart of one of my classmate/friend who lent me some money, considering that we only knew each other just for about a month or so, she had enough trust on me. Then, about the last week of November, my friend started collecting on my debt. She said that she really need the money, but at that time I do not have money to pay her. I tried borrowing from others but was not able to. It was not easy to borrow - that is why I was so thankful she let me borrow. I had no choice so I went again to the bank and explained my problem. Praise God, when the officer called the bank headquarters, he was told that my money has arrived, so they let me get an advance which I used to pay off my debt. The officer told me that the money will be on my account the next banking day. Three days later, there is still no change in my bank account's balance. Thus, I went back and was told that the money is still not there. I do not know what happened. I believe that at that time when I got my advance, Dearest Jesus performed another miracle to help me that day.

I was more concerned with the payment for my tuition fee and rent of the place where I was staying. Thank God the registrar understood my dilemma and waited for the money to arrive, and I did not have to pay any kind of penalty. With respect to my rent, even though I was only able to pay the first month (September), I was able to transfer to a cheaper room. My classmates, when they heard about what happened, told me I was lucky. I corrected them and told them that I am blessed.

This is my first time to live abroad. With these kinds of money problems, it is a miracle that I am not a nervous wreck. One thing I learned is to kneel down and pray from the heart and really trust in Him, my dearest Saviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment