About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 3, 2009

THANK YOU, DEAREST JESUS


By Beloved Bro. RENATO D. MOLINA JR. — Malabon City, Philippines
Posted on 10 Aug 2009

First of all, I want to give the highest praise, glory and honor to our dearest loving GOD. Secondly, I want to give double honor to our Beloved Pastor Wilde Estrada Almeda and his beloved family. And a pleasant and good day to you, my beloved brethren.

I thank You, dearest JESUS, for the gift of love and for saving me through this congregation. Thank You, dearest JESUS, for giving me a chance for an eternal life with You in Your Kingdom.

Before I was saved, like other people, I was a man of earthly desires with vices like drinking alcohol and smoking. I had no peace in my heart. I tried (as a member of the old-time religion) to ask GOD to change my life. But, for a longtime, I never felt His presence. I prayed, went to church, but still went back to my vices.

Until our dearest JESUS called me here to the JMCIM. I was brought to this church because of my co-employee, one of our beloved sisters. Because of my great desire to change, I said to myself that I should try this church. As a member of the old-time religion, I know that the JMCIM church is different from my longtime known church. I attended and attended the services. Slowly, as I attend more and more, dearest JESUS changed me although I was not yet baptized in JESUS' name. PRAISE THE LORD! All my vices slowly diminished...removed by our dearest JESUS CHRIST. I was baptized in HIS glorious name on April 08, 2009. I felt the presence of dearest JESUS. So now I know how it feels to be born again. I felt lifted, all my vices completely removed, my body felt alight as though I had no problems. Glory to You, dearest JESUS!

I am so blessed that I am saved through this congregation, for GOD is alive and true here...HE LIVES! As proven by the many testimonies of our beloved brethren. JESUS heals! JESUS saves!

Thank You, dearest JESUS!

All the glory, honor, praises and majesty to You, our dearest JESUS CHRIST! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment