About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

WAS IT JUST A COINCIDENCE?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner





By Beloved Sis. MYRNA O. YAGUE — Baguio City, Philippines
Posted on 07 Feb 2004

I considered myself free as I was working abroad. The members of my family were already saved but I was not. I had severe chest pain and thought I had heart ailment but did not know what to do. Thinking of what the members of my family had been saying that the God they were serving is True and Lives! Many had received healing from the moment they believed. I also remembered that they kept telling me that Evangelist Wilde E. Almeda is a man of God, righteous in HIS sight that all that he prays for gets healed. That made me decide to call them up and ask for prayer. Truly, I got healed through prayers but that did not make an impression on me that I said to myself, "It was just coincidence that I got healed." But then again, my Ulcers struck and it was so severe or acute that I needed a surgery. So I went back home to the Philippines to undergo the surgery there but during those times my family members insisted I attend the services of the JESUS Miracle Crusade International Ministry and prove to myself what they have been telling me. GOD did not fail me, again HE healed my Ulcers instantly! This time was no longer a coincidence. I had many other ailment such as Adenoids and Hypertension and all were healed in JESUS' Name. Just a couple of years ago I had ovarian cyst and was 3 months pregnant. I had bleeding that my Gynecologist told me she had to remove the cyst immediately. I refused and instead requested the Pastoral Workers for prayers and also had the opportunity to ask the Evangelist and his wife to lay their hands on me. I was told to fast for four days and within that period God performed another miracle, my cyst burst inside of me and I was healed. Praise the LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment