About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I DONT DESERVE IT BUT HE SAVED ME

By Beloved Bro. ELMORE ORNELAS — Alabang, Philippines
Posted on 30 May 2008

I would always wonder why God helped me when I was dying when he could just help other people who needed it more, and I practically don't deserve any of this. My family and I found the Lord, our Savior Jesus Christ, on October of 1999. I was a very sick boy. I had asthma and I knew that I would die. I was very scared and so was my family. I called upon dearest Jesus and I surrendered myself to Him and asked Him to guide me in life, and He did. He healed me, and I don't think I can ever repay Him for the great things He did for me and my family. God loves everyone of us, even the sinners. Just call on Him and He'll definitely help you in your time of need. I don't deserve this life now but He has blessed me far more than I could ever imagine. He is real and alive in all of us and He will always take care of you. Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment