About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 10, 2009

THANK YOU, DEAREST JESUS

By Beloved Sis. SARAH D. GABAYNO — Quezon City, Philippines
Posted on 23 Sep 2008

Praise the mighty name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Double honor to our dearly beloved end-time prophet of GOD, Evangelist Pastor Wilde E. Almeda, and all his beloved children. Praise the LORD.

I want to thank GOD for all the blessings HE has given me and my family, especially when I gave birth to my son. I gave birth to my son in our house 'cause I was afraid of giving birth in a hospital. By the grace of our LORD, my son was delivered normally. Two days later, I started suffering from high fever because my uterus was not properly cleaned by the midwife. Blood and tissues that should have been removed were still in my uterus.

I was admitted in the hospital and the nurses and doctor in charge that time told me I needed to undergo D&C (dilation and curettage) to remove all the blood and tissues in my uterus that could poison me and was causing me to suffer high fever.

That was during an overnight service. The nurses injected me some 10 times or more and my physical body became weaker and weaker. But throughout that time, I was praying to the LORD that HE heal me without undergoing any operation.

Come dawn, I told my beloved mother and beloved husband to take me out of the hospital and trust the LORD instead, for I know nothing is impossible with GOD. We signed a hospital waiver, releasing the hospital from any obligation should anything happen to me. I'm very glad the day I got discharged from the hospital and up to the present. I am shouting and declaring that dearest JESUS healed me without taking any medication! I was told by the doctor and a nurse that I will only live for two to three days if I don't undergo an operation, but I cast it out in JESUS' name. My son is now six years old. GOD is really our great healer. Thank You so much, dearest JESUS.

All glory and honor to our dearest JESUS only.

Praise the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment