About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I had a cyst in my tongue that 'caused me pain and tantrums


By Beloved Sis. JEAN ROSE T. DELA CRUZ — Masbate City, Philippines
Posted on 13 May 2009

I want to give glory and praise to our dearest Jesus, praise the Lord! Thanks to our God for He has called us in this congregation. Way back 1994, I had a cyst in my tongue that 'caused me pain and tantrums. My family were very devoted Protestants but, although we had a religion, we seldom have harmony. It did not help us live peacefully as a family. There were no days or nights when my parents would not quarrel. My papa had many vices drinking, smoking, womanizing, and never paid attention to his family. My mama was a nagger and was rude to us. But God has a purpose in our lives. He used an instrument to make us believe and see that there is a true God who is ever merciful. We observed in Cuneta Astrodome every service and one day finally accepted Him as our God, Savior, and King of our lives in April 1999. Glory to His name. When we were baptized in the name of Jesus, my cyst was healed instantly. It was the greatest miracle God did to me, He answered my prayer. Since we became born-again Christians, our lives have changed and has meaning and purpose. We are continually serving Him. And even though I'm not worthy, He uses me as a choir member in His vineyard. I humbly bow myself to Him. It's a pleasure to serve our Lord with all our heart, mind and soul. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment