About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 3, 2009

JESUS CHRIST HEALED ME


By Beloved Bro. ILDEFONSO M. ESTEBAN — PMA, Baguio City, Philippines
Posted on 23 Jan 2004

I was watching one of the services of the Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministry on TV and have noticed that they had one being held at the Baguio Convention Center, that made me decide to attend that Sunday Services.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



That time, I was just recently discharged from the hospital for Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) personnel, the V. Luna Medical Center, where my attending doctors told me to accept my fate because they have done everything and it comes to man to fall sick as I did. I was hospitalized for almost 1 year because of Vocal Cord Paralysis, Heart Disease and Multiple Aneurism which crippled me. In my desire to get well, I went thru a heart operation but that made my condition even worse and I became even more ill. I had asked my wife and 3 children to stay with my in-laws as I did not want them to witness what I was going thru.

I Praise and Thank The LORD JESUS CHRIST that I had watched the TV and attended that Blessed Sunday when I accepted the LORD JESUS CHRIST in my life on June 23, 1996 thru baptism in HIS name. Right then and there, I received healing which I did not from the hospital. JESUS CHRIST Healed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment