About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thank God! I am a free man


By Beloved Bro. ROGER TUMLOS — Manila, Philippines
Posted on 31 Jul 2009

Praise the Lord! When I accepted our Dearest JESUS as my personal Savior and King in water baptism through this congregation, my life has changed. I was a completely different person from the one I was in heart, in mind and in everything. All my vices are gone and my sicknesses are healed. I used to smoke cigars a lot when I was in second year high school which continued into college and even in my law school years. In fact, when I had my first job, I wasted my salary watching filthy shows in bars and films and abused myself by fulfilling the lust thereof. I was living in promiscuity and hypocrisy. Then I realized that my body was beginning to wear out as my health was deteriorating fast due to lung disease. One day, I found my Dearest JESUS and everything changed. It was a strange feeling, inexplicable and indescribable. The emptiness in me was filled with joy. It was the happiest moment in my life.

I realized how blessed I am, for who am I that the Creator of heaven and earth would be mindful of me? Who am I that the Mighty God would love me and value my filthy life like a precious stone? The God, whom our Beloved and Honorable Pastor firmly serves and preached, is truly a great and marvelous God!

Thank God! I am a free man now for our Dearest JESUS had set me free from the bondage of vices and from the curse of sicknesses. Hallelujah!!! I can testify that I found and received the true Kingdom of God through JMCIM.

Last month, I celebrated the 18th year of my blessed Christian life. And I thank and praise our Loving God for giving me a loving wife and a gifted son.

I would like to share with you a passage entitled "The Cycle of Man's Life," it says:

"We squander HEALTH in search of WEALTH...
We work... we toil.... and we sweat...
Then, we squander WEALTH in search of HEALTH,
Only to find the GRAVE..."

Thanks be to our Loving God because, before we find one for ourselves, our Dearest JESUS found us and took us in safely into His loving and caring arms! May all the glory and honor and praises and majesty be to our Mighty Savior and Great God, our Dearest JESUS, forever and ever!
Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment