About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 3, 2009

HARDENED HEART



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


By Beloved Sis. CEFERINA SUSAN P. TENORIO — Bakakeng Norte, Baguio City, Philippines
Posted on 23 Jan 2004

I can't refuse the invitation of my brother, whom I thought would soon die, to attend the 38-day crusade of the Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministry to be held at the Freedom Park, Luneta in Manila sometime in June of 1984. He was diagnosed of a cancer called Lymphoma Hodgekins disease. Doctors gave him 6 months or less to live and that he has to undergo Chemo and Cobalt Therapy.

As the crusade went on for weeks with heavy rains and strong winds because it was typhoon season, I noticed that instead of growing weaker, his strength became remarkable even though we got wet and he was thin and his skin was peeling off because his condition was really terminal. He had also stopped his therapy by then after just a few sessions because he believed he is completely healed by our LORD JESUS. This was the start of my conversion as a believer.

The boldness of beloved Evangelist Wilde E. Almeda struck me hard in his preaching. He fearlessly said that gays and lesbians cannot enter the Kingdom of God. Being a lesbian myself, I was offended but I did not know that God was already working on me. I'm now a real woman and HE has healed me of my toxic goiter, Urinary Tract Infection, multiple oval-shaped mass in my chest with greenish-black lump and untolerable pain, day and night dizziness, and changed my character of being too proud.

All glory, praise and honor belong to our LORD JESUS CHRIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment