About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Friday, September 4, 2009

"HALLELUJAH! PRAISE THE LORD!"


By Beloved Sis. JONADINE MAGRAMO — Quezon City, Philippines
Posted on 24 Mar 2009

Praise the mighty name of our DEAREST JESUS!

Shortly before I was set to give birth to my first child, my doctor told me I would not be able to deliver normally and I would need a cesarean section because the baby's head was large and my cervix was too narrow. We (together with my loved ones) set our faith in our dear LORD. We knew He will not forsake us. Truly, the words "HALLELUJAH! PRAISE THE LORD!" are powerful. When I was in labor, I shouted nothing else but "HALLELUJAH! PRAISE THE LORD!" And, although I was in extreme pain, I did nothing but sing praises to PAPA JESUS. Even though I get the lyrics tangled up sometimes, I continued to sing because I know He will hear me. When it came time to push, I only pushed three times and shouted three times "HALLELUJAH! PRAISE THE LORD!" The baby came out! I delivered normally! Dearest GOD is truly awesome. Call unto Him in a time of need and He will answer. I praise You, dear LORD!

I thank our dear LORD for making my family whole. My beloved husband and I have separated once before (he worked overseas and we lost communication). We mutually decided to part ways and lead separate lives. But our dear LORD restores families, He does not break them apart because GOD is love. Our dear LORD made us close again. Dear LORD, You are so good! Who will not serve Thee? I don't know where I would be without You in my life. You are great, dear LORD. Thank You for showing us mercy and for choosing us. Thank You, for despite of our shortcomings and weaknesses, You continue to be true. We will thank You while we live, oh GOD, and we will praise and worship you all our life.

All praise, thanks and glory unto You alone, dear LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment