About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 3, 2009

THANKSGIVING


By Beloved Bro. GERSON BACO JR. — British Columbia, Canada
Posted on 02 Sep 2009

Praise the Mighty and Precious Name of Our Dear Lord JESUS CHRIST. I want to offer my highest praise and thanksgiving to Him alone. Praise the Lord.

Greetings to our Bel. and Honorable Pastor Evangelist Wilde E. Almeda, to his bel. children , bel. workers, and bel. brothers and sisters in Christ all over the world. Praise the Lord.

I would like to give and offer my thanksgiving and highest praise to our dearest Lord JESUS CHRIST for all the blessings that He hath done to me. I accepted and was baptized in water in JESUS' name back in Feb. 1993. After baptism, He renewed my life, He lifted me up out from the darkness, He granted me a new life -- wonderful, meaningful, marvelous and lighted life. Before I was saved, I had a lot of vices, I drank hard wine, was a chain smoker, had bad attitude, I was also going in places not pleasing in the sight of God, disobedient to my bel. parents, and had lustful desire of other people. I had a lot of diseases like asthma which I had suffered since birth, headache, ulcer, and skin disease that I suffered for almost 10 years which was not healed with medicine or the wisdom of this world. I'm so thankful to our loving Father in heaven that, after my baptism in JESUS' name, all my vices have gone and my diseases are healed in JESUS' name and through the prayer of our bel. Pastor. I'm now 16 years into serving God and 16 years of not taking any medicine because I have the true and greatest Doctor, our dearest JESUS, through His grace and His endless love to his children and through the untiring and fervent prayer of our bel. Pastor. He has granted peace, love and understanding in our home, He blessed me in the deed of my hand. I wholeheartedly thank and praise the Lord Jesus for his guidance and protection in each day of my life and my loved ones. Thank God for giving us true Parents in the Lord who taught us the way and will of God, who taught us with wisdom and knowledge that come from God, who gave their lives to the Lord for the Gospel. Praise the Lord Jesus. Hallelujah. We always give thanks to You, Lord Jesus, for giving us a pastor who came from You. We pray to You, oh God, that You will always give him good health and long life to lead and spread the gospel to the whole word. Thank You, dearest JESUS. We serve You alone, hallelujah. I give glory, honor and highest praise in JESUS' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment