About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"...TOUCH THE HEM OF HIS GARMENT"

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


By Beloved Sis. NANCY E. BALANAG — Tuding, Itogon, Benguet, Philippines
Posted on 07 Feb 2004

I got saved through my brother and his wife on April 27, 1991 on a crusade held at the Melvin Jones Grand Stand. I accepted JESUS CHRIST in my life and was baptized after the crusade. Instantly, I received healing in my body and the problems I had were solved one after the other. But inspite of all these Grace I received from our LORD, I slid back to my old nature of being what they call a juvenile delinquent. More often than not, I found myself in the streets and parties with my friends. I smoked, drunk alcohol and what was worse is that I got hooked to drugs. My friends and I met a vehicular accident where one of them died and the others had cuts and bruises, but I survived the crash miraculously even though I turned my back on HIM. It was when I felt some pain in my abdomen that I begun to think of what has happened to my life. That pain became worse that I had to see a doctor and told me I had ovarian cyst that needed to be removed. I was scared to undergo such operation that I hesitated for sometime until I could not bear the pain. My mother had to talk to the doctor for the schedule of the operation but that night the severe pain caught the attention of my sister-in-law and told me to bring back my first love for HIM. I asked her to pray for me which we did together and she even asked the Pastoral Workers for backup prayer. That night I had profuse bleeding but the LORD JESUS CHRIST healed my ovarian cyst as that cyst burst like bubble. Like the woman in the Bible who had an "issue" for 12 long years was healed because of her faith, JESUS CHRIST was waiting for me to really surrender my life to HIM, not half-heartedly as I did but whole-heartedly and have faith. He healed her and HE did also to me. All PRAISES, GLORY, HONOR and THANKSGIVING be unto GOD only!

No comments:

Post a Comment