About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 3, 2009

victim of tuberculosis



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


By Beloved Bro. JOEY DELA CRUZ — La Union, Philippines
Posted on 28 May 2004

I'm Joey dela Cruz of San Fernando, La Union. I was a victim of tuberculosis back when I haven't known our dearest Lord. At the age of 16, I lived with a friend where I learned how to smoke, drink alcohol, and later, use illegal drugs. I only tried it at first until I became discontented - I wanted to bring it to school and I also started selling it. I was so consumed with greed of illegal drugs that one day, I just woke up in my sick bed, and so I remembered my family. I started vomiting a bowlful of blood until I was confined [to a hospital] and the doctor said that I had been throwing up my other lung, but our dearest Lord is good - although with man I was hopeless, through His mercy, I am one of those whom He had blessed to know Him and it has been three years since then - I'm here alive and being used in His holy vineyard as a singer. There was no peace in my family before but He gave me and my family peace of mind. GLORY TO GOD!

ORIGINAL/SUBMITTED VERSION:

Ako po si Joey dela Cruz ng San Fernando, La Union. Nang ako po ay di pa nakakakilala sa ating pinakamamahal na Panginoon, ako po ay biktima ng sakit na tuberculosis. Sa edad na 16 ako po ay nanirahan sa aking barkada kunsaan natuto akong magsigariliyo, uminom ng alak at di nagtagal ay gumamit ng pinagbabawal na gamot. Nung una, patikim-tikim lang hanggang sa di na po ako nakuntento - ninais ko na rin po na magbaon sa aking paaralan at natuto na rin pong magtulak. Sa sobrang pagkagahaman sa ipinagbabawal na gamot, nagising na lang ako isang araw na nasa banig ng karamdaman, kung kaya't naalala ko ang aking pamilya. Nung una po, ga-mangkok na dugo ang sinusuka ko hanggang sa na-confine ako at sinabi ng doktor na naubos na ang isang baga ko dahil yun ang sinusuka ko, subalit napakabuti ng ating pinakamamahal na Panginoon - na kung sa tao po ay wala na akong pag-asa, isa po ako sa kinahabagan Niya na makakilala sa Kanya, at sa Kanyang kahabagan tatlong taon na rin po mula
ng makakilala ako - narito po't buhay na buhay at ginagamit sa Kanyang banal na ubasan bilang mang-aawit. Gayon din po Siya po ang nagbigay sa akin ng peace of mind, gayon din sa aking pamilya na noo'y walang kapayapaan. GLORY TO GOD!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for the post. I feel inspired with the stories I was able to read in your blog. May inspire more people. Keep posting.


    Visit Cagayan de Oro

    ReplyDelete