About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I thank God for all the blessings


By Beloved Bro. TON DELA CRUZ — Bataan, Philippines
Posted on 24 Jul 2009

Praise the Lord! I thank God for all the blessings we have through this great ministry. We were baptized in the name of JESUS in this church on the year 1993. My mother had a disease called polycythemia or the overproduction of red blood cells in the body. It is the opposite of leukemia. She needed to have excess blood drawn monthly at about 500 cc's. Now, it has been about 16 years ago and my mom has been totally healed by our God and Saviour, Jesus Christ, thru the prayers of our bel. Evangelist Wilde E. Almeda.

When my wife gave birth to our firstborn child, we encountered concerns like cesarean section. I thought that would be the only problem we'll face, but it was just the beginning. My daughter was diagnosed with a lot of physical problems due to premature birth. But she's now two years old and a very healthy child. We are so much blessed by God through this church. All the praises & glory to our Lord JESUS Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment