About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Friday, November 6, 2009

COUNTING MY BLESSINGS

By Beloved Sis. JOANNE FERRANDIZ — Philippines
Posted on 04 Nov 2009

Praise the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ! I want to glorify the wonderful deeds of Dearest Jesus in my life today so I took time to write and count some of my blessings.

I want to thank Dearest Jesus for healing my mom. Around the 1990's, she was diagnosed with hepatitis or inflammation of the liver. At that time, there was still no known cure for that. She wasn't able to work abroad due to that misfortune. Devastated and depressed with the result, she sought help from doctors and unfortunately found no cure. BUT GOD REALLY DOES MIRACLES. She incidentally saw and watched the blessed television program of the JESUS MIRACLE CRUSADE and was persuaded to attend due to her willingness to get well. My mom is in her 50's now and God continuously pours strength and health on her. Praise the Lord!

I also recall having dysuria (painful urination due to bladder stones) in my childhood. So, every time I had to urinate, there was the a burning sensation. If you could only imagine the suffering I had from that kind of condition at an early age. But, through the prayers of the Beloved Pastor, I was relieved from that pain and healed completely.

These are just a portion of the wonderful works of Dearest Jesus, my Saviour, since I was saved and baptized in Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment