About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, October 29, 2009

GOD IS WONDERFUL. HE GAVE ME A NEW LIFE!

By Beloved Sis. MARDA GONZALES — United Kingdom
Posted on 28 Oct 2009

Praise the Lord, our Almighty Jesus Christ!

I came to know of the Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministry through my aunt who was in Baguio City. My beloved mother and brother were the first to be baptized, and they were healed of their illnesses. I saw that my mother was truly healed. The same with my brother who had ulcer and was instantly healed. Praise the Lord! Since then, they stopped taking medication. They would just repent and put their faith in God and they're instantly healed of their sicknesses. My mother would lay her hands on us and my siblings and I would be healed. I started attending the San Carlos and Calasio outreaches to observe. There, I heard the true and holy Word of the Living God. I was baptized in water in the name of our Dearest Jesus at the Baguio City outreach and continued attending there.

But before I came to this ministry way back 1999, I had many illnesses. I had a heart ailment, enlargement of the heart; I tire easily; I would fall down, unaware that my hands and feet have stiffened. I also had nervous breakdown and kidney trouble. I was always at the doctor's office taking numerous, high-dosage medications. We were also very poor. We were so impoverished that we lived in a nipa hut wherein if it started to rain, we needed to prepare empty containers to catch all the rainwater pouring inside our house. I was also drinking alcohol, smoking, going to discos with college friends, and always in shorts or pants. When I started working, I got worse because I started earning my own money and was answering back my parents. I was obstinate, I would come home at wee hours from the disco with my clients (I was a car salesperson and couldn't say no to them). I was lonely, I almost had an affair with a married man, and committed grievous sins.

Nevertheless our dear God lifted me from my sins, He changed me and removed my vices. He clothed me with holiness and I try to live by it, keeping in mind the good Lord's promise in Daniel 7:18, despite of what others may say about my outward appearance. He has truly blessed us. We are now able to eat what we want to eat. We have a concrete house and a number of vehicles. I am utterly grateful to our dear God for giving us our beloved Parents in the Lord -- Beloved and Honorable Evangelist Wilde E. Almeda and Beloved Assistant Pastor Lina Almeda -- praying fervently day and night for us. I feel joy and gladness every time I think of the goodness of our dear Lord Jesus. I cannot repay all the miracles He's wrought in my life. Without Him, I would not be around, too. He is my Father and Lord above all! Praise the Lord in the Highest!

No comments:

Post a Comment