About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

LORD JESUS' GREAT LOVE

By Beloved Bro. EDMOND R. QUIJANO — Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
Posted on 20 Oct 2009

I would like to share the goodness and great love of our dearest Lord JESUS in my life.

I was a seaman. I had vices like smoking cigarettes, drinking liquors, and sometimes women, too. Because of these, I caught many kinds of illnesses that medicines and doctors could not heal. After almost eight years of suffering, I became dependent on medicines. My body became immune to antibiotics and it made me hopeless. I was always crying and I asked myself, "If there is a God, why did He let all these things happen to me?" But our Dearest LORD JESUS is true.

Way back 1993, on February 19th, I came to know our Dearest Jesus through the Jesus Miracle Crusade Int'l. Ministry's TV program. I was able to watch and be blessed with the testimony of a sister whose husband suffered from a chronic skin disease. According to her, when they attended an overnight service, she was surprised the next day to see that her beloved husband's skin became dry and was completely healed by our Lord Jesus. I was so blessed that moment that I said to myself there is still hope for me and I will try to attend the Jesus Miracle Crusade service. I had so many illnesses that time including respiratory tract infection, migraine, frequent dizziness, stomach problem. I was desperate. I attended so many churches (mostly in the greater metro area) and tried quack doctors called "espiritista." I never get healed.

My wife and I got to attend the JMCIM service at the Amoranto Stadium. It was an overnight prayer service. I was so blessed, tears were falling from my eyes; I cried so much upon hearing the preaching of our dearly Beloved Pastor Wilde E. Almeda. He preached about salvation and the great importance of being true Christians. Without hesitation, my beloved wife and I decided to be baptized in JESUS' name. That was the morning of February 20, 1993, Saturday. It was really a great feeling. Three days after baptism, my habit of smoking went away. My sicknesses were gradually healed by our Lord Jesus.

Now, we are in our 16th year in serving our Dearest Lord Jesus and really proud to be true Christians through the fervent prayers and fasting of our Beloved Pastor Wilde E. Almeda. We have experienced abundant blessings, threefold blessings: physical, financial/material, and spiritual blessings -- still through the great prayers and sacrifices of our Beloved Pastor. Today, because we've learned how to give our tithes and love offering, our Lord Jesus blessed us so much. I am now working as one of the managers of a shipping company, we are able to attend church services three times a week.

All the glory and praises to our Dearest Lord JESUS. Amen. Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment