About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Monday, October 19, 2009

I KNOW GOD TOOK IT ALL AWAY LIKE A FILTHY RAG

By Beloved Sis. ANITA CHUA — Cebu City, Philippines
Posted on 24 Sep 2009

Praise the mighty and precious name of our dearest Jesus!
My warmest greetings also to our dearly beloved Honorable Pastor Wilde E. Almeda and to his beloved children and their families.

I came to know our Lord Jesus Christ at a 10-day crusade in Cebu City 18 yrs ago thru the auspices of our beloved Evangelist-Pastor Wilde E. Almeda and his beloved Asst. Pastor Lina C. Almeda. I was then a medical doctor by profession yet, sad to say, I never knew the Bible. I spent my childhood years reared up in the Catholic way. Not until the crusade came to our locality, I came to know our Lord Jesus Christ. I heartily accepted our Lord Jesus Christ as my personal savior and received the water baptism in Jesus' name. Visions of a bright heaven like white curtain being opened wide convinced me that heaven is real and literally waiting for me. This vision made a deep impression in my heart to serve the Lord and pursue that great privilege to go to heaven which is my great desire since I was a child. Then I felt tremendous joy and heavenly peace that I never experienced before in my life, I know the touch of God was on me. I felt my body heat up and was seeming real hot which later I came to know that was the baptism of Holy Ghost and fire. Now I know I am truly born again. Aside from all these, my bad habits, bad temper, superiority over my husband, materialist attitude, chronic tonsillitis (I can't even eat candies), deafness, external hemmorhoids, and feeling "cold" have gone. The vices of my beloved husband too are gone. Smoking, cock fighting, roaming around with friends that ended up with drinking beer came to an end. Family discord, fighting, arguments, bickering and petty squabbles also are cleared up. Now, I am enjoying peace and contentment and joy in the home.

Another beautiful experience I had was while I was praising one early morning, the room was filled with smell of perfume and the Holy Spirit said "that is the perfume of our Lord Jesus Christ." These series of events leading one to another made a great impact on me and changed my life completely that led to many persecutions then. The Lord gave me a dream of a shining pair of shoes, then I knew God wants me to go out and preach His glorious gospel since then. To obey His command, I frequently visit a local gov't. hospital and elsewhere, inviting them to come to our great church and get healed without added expense. Unknowingly, I have forgotten all about my profession, I know God took it all away like a filthy rag. Praise the Lord! Now, I know that God called me for a specific purpose, to be part of His great commission, salvation, a better profession than to be a doctor. I have also witnessed miraculous healing of various sicknesses and diseases in this church. I bow, praise the Lord, and extol the Lord Jesus Christ that He is the Greatest Physician of all! I bless the Lord also for the physical, financial and, above all, spiritual blessings.

All the greatest and highest overflowing love, honor, praise and glory with all His majesty I attribute to our Lord Jesus Christ whose great dominion is about to be revealed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment