About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD

Praise the LORD!

I would like to thank our dearest JESUS for giving me a chance to share my testimonies and blessings that He's given to me and my family.

Last year, when I was in fifth grade, I prayed to dearest JESUS to be included in the classroom honors. When the report cards were distributed, I heard my teacher say, "Please clap your hands for Ojela's mother 'cause Ojela's our top one." I straightway prayed to dearest JESUS in utter gratefulness to Him. I only expected to reach the sixth honor or lower, but He's given me something higher. PRAISE THE LORD! Now, I'm in sixth grade and moved up to section two. I thank our dearest LORD JESUS. On one occasion, I was assigned by my teacher to memorize and practice a piece for a recital. I only had four days to do it. I told myself I can do it and prayed long and hard. I was able to memorize it in two days. PRAISE THE LORD!

There have been times when my family and I don't have anything to eat. My beloved mother would always tell me to pray because nothing is impossible with the good Lord. I would obey her and, moments later, we'd have money for food. I would sometimes see something I really want and dearest JESUS provides it for me.

One day, I got sick so my mother again told me to pray. I heard someone say, "Give her some medicine. She will not be cured if you just let her be." My mom put the Bible on me and told me to sleep and later I'll be healed. When I woke up, I was indeed healed! I did not have a sickness that would not get healed through the prayer of our beloved Pastor.

PRAISE THE NAME OF OUR DEAREST JESUS!
PRAISE THE LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment