About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, October 15, 2009

GOD IS GOOD

By Beloved Sis. FRENNIE DELA CUESTA — Iloilo, Philippines
Posted on 28 Sep 2009


Praise the mighty name of dearest Lord Jesus Christ!

It is a great privilege for me to share with you the wonderful works of the Lord Jesus Christ!

My beloved husband has been an avid television viewer of this congregation for nine long years. He would keep on sharing and would never stop telling me the testimonies he heard from the brethren that testify the goodness of God in their lives but, back then, I did not listen and we end up in a hard discussion. I grew up in a religious family. My parents are very religious as well my aunts, they even spend a lot of money for the seminarians, believing and hoping in the blessing of God in our lives. That was the reason why I didn't want to listen to my husband.

One day, when my husband inhaled carbon monoxide from a vehicle and had asthmatic reaction, I became frightened so I decided to bring him to a doctor for a check-up. All the results were negative, but I can't understand why my husband was still suffering. He couldn't sleep well, his breathing was irregular (it would stop for many seconds). One day, he told me that God is calling him. When I heard those words, I asked the good Lord "why?" many times. Until I remembered the testimonies my husband told me before. That day, I couldn't understand myself and wanted to find this ministry. When we found and attended in this ministry, we were so blessed to feel the presence of God. After the next day, I was awakened by my husband with tears in his eyes saying that God had touched him. On that very hour, he received complete healing. Glory to God!

Not only did my beloved husband received the blessing of the almighty God, I did, too. Before, I was suffering from sicknesses such as asthma and so was my son; I had goiter, trigeminal neuralgia (pain in the facial area) and was once thought to be an epileptic baby. But when God's grace and mercy came, all my sufferings came to an end. Thanks to our ever-loving Savior, Jesus Christ, and for the fervent prayer of the Man of God who is used by Him to pray and fast for us.

The years went by and we continued to serve the good Lord. Then my son, who was eight years old, asked and wanted brothers and sisters to play with. I had much desire to have one, but the reminders of my doctor that I should avoid getting pregnant would always play on my mind because of the sicknesses I had before. But my faith in God has increased. Few months passed by and I truly got pregnant. All throughout my pregnancy, I desired and prayed to the good Lord to give me a healthy, normal, fair-skinned baby. I couldn't understand myself: How can the baby have fair skin when I have brown (morena) skin and my husband has even darker skin tone? But my heart desired it. The word of the Lord came to me and said, "Delight yourself in Me and I will give you the desires of your heart." That is true! When I gave birth, God blessed me a healthy, normal, fair-skinned baby. That was so amazing! It surprised me a lot.

God is truly good and I feel that God is close to me. When I started serving Him through this ministry, when we accepted Him as our personal Lord and Savior, a lot of good things have happened to me and my family. A family called "home" wherein God is in the center. He shows us the real meaning of life, full of blessings -- material, physical, financial and a lot of spiritual blessings -- that I can truly live my life to the fullest.

To all the beloved readers, God is alive in this ministry. If you're looking for answers to your questions, if you want God to shelter you from the storm, and want peace of mind, heart and soul, God is always waiting for you to come to Him and be blessed. I am really blessed by God that He uses our dearly beloved and honorable Pastor to teach and to preach the Good News for us to be saved.

All glory, honor and praise belong to our ever-loving Savior, Jesus Christ! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment