About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

PRAYERS OF HAVING A CHILD GRANTED

By Beloved Bro. FERDIE DELOS SANTOS — Vietnam
Posted on 29 Sep 2009

My beloved wife has been an active follower of the Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministry. At first, I was amazed at how they praise God: down on their knees, tears falling from their eyes, and testimonies of how the Almighty God makes miracles in their life. I accepted God with all my heart and soul, praising Him which I've never done before. For many years in our marriage, we were childless but my beloved wife and I never stopped praying, attending church, and lifting our hands to our dear God. There were times when we felt like losing hope, but the Almighty God's grace did not let us down and led us in the righteous way. In the ninth year of our marriage, our loving God granted our prayers. I praise God for His miracle of blessing us a child. Thanks be to our great God for all His guidance and for making us strong every day of our life and for giving us this blessed baby. Nothing is impossible to God! All the highest praise to our Lord Jesus Christ alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment