About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 3, 2009

"... WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE."



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


By Beloved Sis. LEONIDA B. ABAD — Irisan, Baguio City, Philippines
Posted on 23 Jan 2004

On April 22, 1991, I was lying on a hospital bed of the Saint Louis University Sacred Heart Hospital because of a heart attack and swelling in one side of my belly where doctors could not determine the real cause. I also had gall bladder problem which was due for operation within 7 months to coincide with my ceasarian section delivery because of my sickness. That was when brethren from the Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministry came and shared to me the goodness of GOD in their lives. They invited me to attend a crusade to be held at the Melvin Jones grounds.

Believing that this crusade might be the solution to those problems of mine, I desired to attend the crusade. I had to ask permission to be able to go out of the hospital and I had to sign a waiver stating that the hospital will not be held responsible to whatever happens to me. After the crusade, members of my family were astonished to see me walk myself to the vehicle which brought us there whereas they had to carry me to the front at the start of the crusade. God Healed me right then and there. The operation which I was supposed to undergo never took place and I was able to deliver my baby normally. Praise GOD! What is impossible to man is possible with GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment