About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I was saved thru this congregation



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


By Beloved Sis. MARILOU ZAMORA — England, UK
Posted on 30 Apr 2004

I was saved thru this congregation, the Jesus Miracle Crusade Int'l Ministry in the year 1996 thru the television. I was in my room watching TV early in the morning and kept on scanning all the channels searching what's nice to watch when finally my attention was caught by some of the [JMCIM] members testifying of the miracles and blessings they have received. I watched until it went to the preaching of our bel. Evangelist. There and then, every word that I heard gave me knowledge and understanding, until I became a regular televiewer of the JESUS MIRACLE CRUSADE INT'L Ministry though I was not yet saved. I said into my heart I'm gonna find your church.

Until one day my mother developed generalized weakness — she lost her strength even to talk and open her eyes, her face swelled progressively. And that early morning my brother came to see our mother and we decided to bring her to the hospital. My brother said he'll be back at around 10am and get my mother readied. Then suddenly, I just remembered that the JMCIM program is on the air now. I went directly to my room and opened the TV and concentrated to watch the program until after the preaching of our Bel. Evang. Wilde E. Almeda when he said, "those who are sick with diabetes, cancer, heart disease, TB, and all kinds of sicknesses, marital problems, mental disorders, touch your TV screen and follow me to say the prayers. Accept Christ in your Heart and Ask forgiveness . Place your hand over your head and the other to the screen and cast out all sicknesses in JESUS Name and shout Hallelujah Praise the Lord." Which I did, though I didn't know anything about the Bible, I was not saved yet, I was just a mere televiewer and like a small child I did what I was told to do and believed.

After the program I went directly to my mother and told her, "Mama you have been healed by the JMCIM TV program," which at that very moment I have no idea that it was JESUS and the faith in Him that healed. But my mother said, "No, I'm still weak." I said to her, "No, look you were able to talk and you were able to reply to me and even open your eyes but early this morning you were just flat, unresponsive, that's why we were worried much about you and were planning to bring you to the hospital. But see now, even the swelling in your face just gone. Now com'on try to turn to your side." Praise the Lord, my mother managed to turn to her sides. And now, I said to her, "Try to sit-up, you can do that." She said she is still feeling dizzy. I said, "No, try and I will help you." I tried to sit her up which she managed and even walked from the stairs to the sala [living room]. PRAISE THE LORD! My mother had been healed totally in JESUS Name.

After a week, I noticed that there is a [JMCIM] service in Zamboanga City which I attended immediately and accepted Christ and got baptized in JESUS name. When one time me and my children were continuously attending the service, my mother which hasn't received Christ yet was left at home and complaining why is it we are always in the church, sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon and even at night. I told her that the church has a midweek service which is the afternoon, overnight prayer which is the Friday service, and Sunday, whole day service. She said what kind of church is that, foolishness. I told her, "Mama you don't have to say to the church that way, you should be afraid. God is punishing, papaluin ka ng Mahal na Panginoon [you will be chastised by God], be careful. And besides did you forget that the one you're telling foolishness is the one that healed you. It's not foolishness, you should be grateful instead. Don't ever say that again because it's the work of God." I told her, but still she was mumbling. When the following morning, I found my mother lying on her bed. She said, she is not feeling well. As the day progressed, I noticed that the face of my mother continuously swelled until she weaken so rapidly that she couldn't even turn to her sides. Her swelling had gone too far that as the sun set, my mother was totally flat. I told her, "See, you were chastised by God. You look completely the same as you were before you were healed by Him. Now you should repent and come with us and attend the next service and accept Him." And she answered that if the JESUS MIRACLE CRUSADE INT'L MINISTRY is true, "He will heal me and I will attend and accept Him in that Church." The following early morning, I heard the clanking of glasses. I woke up and went down directly to the kitchen and saw my beloved mother preparing the breakfast by her own self and said, "Truly it's the true church... I prayed and asked forgiveness and look I am healed by Him." Praise the Lord! My beloved mother attended the service and accepted Christ in her heart as her personal Saviour and the King of her life and baptized in JESUS name. Praise the Lord, my beloved children and my beloved husband all accepted Christ and Baptized in His name. We were saved the year 1996 in Zamboanga City. All glory and honor belongs to our beloved dearest Jesus only.

No comments:

Post a Comment