About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 3, 2009

suffering cervical cancer


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


By Beloved Sis. MARIA G. ORTIZ — Makati, Philippines
Posted on 15 May 2004

Praise the Lord! Thank you dearest Jesus for giving us our Beloved Pastor Wilde E. Almeda and our Mama Dear who is now in Your loving arms to guide us in our daily lives. I send this testimony to revive other souls and strengthen their belief in our Lord Jesus.

In 1998, I was one of those who were suffering cervical cancer, I went through the process of operation and chemo theraphy. I submitted myself to our Lord by going to Baclaran and Kinabuhayan in San Pablo City though I was still weak, I forced myself to do it hoping for cure and miracle, but my prayers were not heard and granted. I continued my chemo theraphy, I already lost my hair, I was wearing a diaper, physically weak and had no strength to support my body. I talked to my children to prepare themselves and be strong whatever happens. Truly, our Lord guides us, before the [JMCIM] crusade began in San Pablo City (that was on April 25-27, 1997) our beloved workers and sister passed by our house and gave my daughter a leaflet inviting us to attend the crusade. She read the invitation, hugged me and said, "Mommy subukan mo ito, baka dito ka gagaling." [Mommy try this, you might be healed here.] I attended the last day of the crusade, I was so bored and sleepy because I wasn't used to it, but one of our sisters-in-Christ stopped me and asked me,"Di ba mayroon kang karamdaman? Opo, bumalik ka sa loob at magsisi ka sa iyong mga kasalanan, magsumamo ka sa mahal na Panginoong Hesus at tanggapin mo Siya sa pamamagitan ng bautismo sa tubig." [Aren't you sick? Go back inside and repent from your sins, make a petition to our dearest Lord Jesus and accept Him through water baptism.] So I went back and did what she told me. Though I did not receive instant healing, I still asked my husband and my 3 daughters to accept the Lord through baptism in Jesus name and join me in prayer for my healing. We worshiped our Lord every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday and thru our constant prayers, after our overnight prayers, before I go to sleep, I touched the left side of my tummy and the bulge was gone... Praise the Lord, Hallelujah!

Just like Mama Dear, my husband is now with our Lord, the day he was about to die, my daughter told me that someone is pushing her to open and read the Bible to her Daddy, the Bible opened for her stating, "repent from your sins and forgive those who sinned against you." She read that chapter to her Daddy twice and when she looked to her Dad, he was crying and he was saying something she cannot understand, then she asked her Dad, "Daddy, sino ang kausap mo?" [Daddy, who are you talking to?] "Si Lord," he replied. After saying those words, he closed his eyes and passed away. It hurts but I am so happy, because he is now with our Lord, resting in peace. Ang mabuhay at mamatay ay parehong pakinabang ang kasagutan sa ating walang sawang paglilingkod sa ating mahal na Panginoong Hesus [To live and die are gain, the answer to our unrelenting service to our dearest Lord Jesus] through the guidance of our Beloved Evangelist Wilde E. Almeda.

No comments:

Post a Comment