About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 3, 2009

HOW GREAT ARE THY WORKS, OH, LORD, TO ME


By Beloved Bro. RAYMOND BACUD — Malabon City, Philippines
Posted on 16 Aug 2009

Praise the mighty name of our Lord, Dearest Jesus. Honor and greetings to our Bel. and Hon. Pastor Evangelist Wilde E. Almeda, the end-time prophet of our loving God, and to all his bel. children.

I praise and thank our dearest Lord Jesus for the chance to proclaim the blessings that I've obtained since I accepted Him as my personal Savior. I've obtained blessings that cannot be paid by anybody.

I was a drug addict, womanizer, drunkard, gambler, thief, and my life had no direction. But thanks to our dearest Lord Jesus because all those have been removed from me when I repented from my sins. I obtained healing from my acute ulcer and relief from over-fatigue. I experienced many miracles since I started serving dearest Lord Jesus. I have been in the throes of death for a number of times, but His protection is always there for his truthful children. A shotgun had been aimed at me but it did not fire! Oh, hallelujah! Praise You, dearest Lord Jesus.

All praise, thanks, worship and glory be to our dearest Lord Jesus alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment