About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 3, 2009

"... RISE UP AND TAKE YOUR BED"



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


By Beloved Bro. CAMILO K. BOLISLIS — Km. 3 La Trinidad Benguet, Philippines
Posted on 23 Jan 2004

On August 1996, I was diagnosed for having Aortic Valve Insufficiency which caused me to be bedridden for approximately 10 months. I did everything possible under the sun that one can do in order to regain my strength including the traditions and rites and rituals in our Igorot tribe, but to no avail.

We finally decided to seek the help of GOD ALMIGHTY. Elders and preachers from different churches and congregations were invited to our house to pray and teach the Word of GOD. A few months had passed and yet I did not feel any improvement on my condition. One day, as I was watching TV, I saw an invitation from the Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministry that it will be conducting a crusade at the Melvin Jones Grounds on June 1997. My family and I attended that crusade and afterwards received baptism in the name of JESUS. I felt an improvement in my heart at that instant and up to this present time I am gradually being healed. As we continued in this incredible journey with our LORD JESUS CHRIST, all my other ailments were healed as well. Also, the goiter of my wife including her back pains were healed.

Finally, because of the threefold blessings — physical, material and most especially spiritual blessings that GOD has bestowed upon us, we now have peace of mind and of the heart which are convincing proofs of our conversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment