About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 3, 2009

GIVING THANKS TO OUR GOD



By Beloved Sis. CORAZON C. YANES — Kuwait
Posted on 11 Jun 2009

PRAISE THE LORD! HALLELUJAH! First of all, I would like to thank our dearest LORD JESUS. Also, greetings to our beloved Pastor - the end-time prophet of GOD, his beloved children and all beloved brethren. Way back October 2006, I was filled with problems. I was depressed and I thought to myself that I had no ally, no supporter. I decided to apply for work abroad, I was accepted but our placement agency encountered problems. Until one day, I met someone from this church. He invited me to attend the service. When I got there, I felt something different that I could not explain. I saw the brethren and asked myself why they're crying and some were trembling. After a few days, I went to attend the service again. Unbeknown to me, my tears were flowing while we were praising. I really felt the sweet presence of our dearest LORD JESUS. I was baptized in the name of dearest LORD JESUS. I obtained peace within myself, my resentment and illnesses were taken away, and I was absolutely blessed. On 2007, I finally went abroad and I am continually being protected despite of my shortcomings. Highest praise and thanks to our dearest LORD JESUS alone. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment