About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Friday, September 4, 2009

EASE IN FINANCES



By Beloved Bro. SYLVESTER TEVES — Taguig City, Philippines
Posted on 24 Mar 2009

Praise the Lord!

I would like to thank you to our Dear LORD for helping me and my parents with our financial problems. There was a time when our budget would come up short no matter how much we tighten our belt. Although my monthly salary has increased, we still cannot allot for something else. I wondered what else do I need to learn about being frugal and my Accountancy course. One night at work, I went to the men's room and prayed. I cried my financial and family problems to our dear LORD. I repented and asked help. I went to sleep when I got home. When I woke up in the morning, I remembered that our beloved pastor said that giving is the key to [receiving] blessings. I spoke to my mom about it, and she said that everyone -- meaning the entire household, even the ones bringing the money home -- should give willingly. I prayed again and asked our dear Lord for solutions to my problems at home. In a month's time, I set aside an amount according to the law of our dear Lord in the Holy Scriptures. I asked forgiveness from my sins in every prayer.

God is truly gracious. In the following month, I cannot understand why but there was a feeling of lightness with regards to our finances. As though budget was not tight anymore. We were even able to lend to those in need, set aside something for home furnishing (we're renting) and still have money leftover. A lot of opportunities to earn income were coming. Moreover, the health and peace in our home are things I cannot ever afford to pay, but our dear Lord blesses greatly.

God is truly powerful and gracious. Let us continue to give, even though we think we don't have enough. I have proven this in our household. I alone work for a living and, although the price of everything else has gone up, I don't doubt when I do our budget. In my mind, I know God will take care of everything. He was able to bring me to where I am now, in my work and in everything else, He can pour out tremendous blessings. Praise our dear LORD. I give my highest thanks to our dear LORD.

Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment